After the Adventure Team closed up shop in 1976 and Superjoe said Goodbye in 1978, the G.I. Joe name reemerged in 1982, a good deal shorter but fueled by a renewed surge in patriotism. G.I. Joe was no longer a man but a team name, a covert group that protected the world, as we would […]
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
- Toy-Ventures: Kojak Toys
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Black Friday
- Mego Star Trek and Buck Rogers – 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week
- Toy-Ventures: Weird Knock-Offs Unboxing!
- Fisher-Price and Lego- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
- Toy-Ventures: Know your AHI Frankenstein Variants!
- Mego Superheroes- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco Shogun Warriors six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters