This is just one of those weird generic things that the Imperial Toy Corporation was good at in the 1970s. Rubber mice and a fake bit o’cheese, not sure what the point is but I bet kids wanted it. Not so much with collectors, I nabbed two of these for $0.99 just in time to include it in the book.
About The Author
MantoothAKA Brian Heiler author of "Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings" and co-editor of "Toy-Ventures Magazine". Co-Host of the "Pod Stallions" podcast. Host of the Brick Mantooth Youtube channel, painter, designer, writer, mental health advocate, toy collector, Mego, and Mego Knock-Off enthusiast. I have large feet, ADHD and I live in Canada. Talk toys, not others.
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Black Friday
- Mego Star Trek and Buck Rogers – 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this Week
- Toy-Ventures: Weird Knock-Offs Unboxing!
- Fisher-Price and Lego- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
- Toy-Ventures: Know your AHI Frankenstein Variants!
- Mego Superheroes- 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
- Kenner Empire Strikes Back – 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog
1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco Shogun Warriors six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters