If I had a screen that readout my rage levels, it would include Driving, Paying Taxes, Home Depot on a Saturday, Waiting in long check out lines and then of course, Hulk Raging.
About The Author
MantoothAKA Brian Heiler author of "Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings" and co-editor of "Toy-Ventures Magazine". Co-Host of the "Pod Stallions" podcast. Host of the Brick Mantooth Youtube channel, painter, designer, writer, mental health advocate, toy collector, Mego, and Mego Knock-Off enthusiast. I have large feet, ADHD and I live in Canada. Talk toys, not others.
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
RECENT EPISODE OF PODSTALLIONS
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Shazam-Sweathogs
- Tura Satana action figure update!
- Land of the Lost Rack Toys
- Toy-Ventures goes to PowerCon 2022
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week – Count Dante – Tron
- The Phantom Rack Toys
- Toy-Ventures: 1976 Child World Flyer- Space:1999, Mego and more
- 6 Awesome Things on eBay this week
Knock-Offs is our New BooK!
5 awesome ebay 5 awesome things on ebay 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters