1987 Remco Toys Catalog- By the mid-1980s, Remco had abandoned the name AHI (Azrak-Hamway International) and the business of selling Rack Toys. Their output during this period consisted of licensed items such as the Karate Kid or AWA Wrestling or homegrown toy lines meant to ape the popularity of bigger brands. During the 80s, Remco […]
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
RECENT EPISODE OF PODSTALLIONS
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Shazam-Sweathogs
- Tura Satana action figure update!
- Land of the Lost Rack Toys
- Toy-Ventures goes to PowerCon 2022
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week – Count Dante – Tron
- The Phantom Rack Toys
- Toy-Ventures: 1976 Child World Flyer- Space:1999, Mego and more
- 6 Awesome Things on eBay this week
Knock-Offs is our New BooK!
5 awesome ebay 5 awesome things on ebay 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters