When creating a follow up to their hit Pulsar doll, Mattel went alien (a popular choice) with Hypnos whose powers involved a good old fashioned hypnotic wheel and a complete lack of pants. Evil and passive aggresive, now that’s an arch enemy.
About The Author
MantoothAKA Brian Heiler author of "Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings" and co-editor of "Toy-Ventures Magazine". Co-Host of the "Pod Stallions" podcast. Host of the Brick Mantooth Youtube channel, painter, designer, writer, mental health advocate, toy collector, Mego, and Mego Knock-Off enthusiast. I have large feet, ADHD and I live in Canada. Talk toys, not others.
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
RECENT EPISODE OF PODSTALLIONS
- Toy-Ventures: Action Toyman visit (Road Trip part 1)
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week-
- Doctor Who Playhouse
- 1974 AHI Catalog – Azrak Hamway- Super Monsters- Batman
- Pod Stallions 102: Doctor Who Magazine
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week
- 1981 Toys R Us catalog – Mego- Remco-
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Trolls – Land
Knock-Offs is our New BooK!
5 awesome ebay 5 awesome things on ebay 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters