When creating a follow up to their hit Pulsar doll, Mattel went alien (a popular choice) with Hypnos whose powers involved a good old fashioned hypnotic wheel and a complete lack of pants. Evil and passive aggresive, now that’s an arch enemy.
About The Author
MantoothAKA Brian Heiler author of "Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings" and co-editor of "Toy-Ventures Magazine". Co-Host of the "Pod Stallions" podcast. Host of the Brick Mantooth Youtube channel, painter, designer, writer, mental health advocate, toy collector, Mego, and Mego Knock-Off enthusiast. I have large feet, ADHD and I live in Canada. Talk toys, not others.
Latest Episode of Toy-Ventures
RECENT EPISODE OF PODSTALLIONS
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Jan 21 2022
- Mattel 1979 Big Jim Catalog from Italy
- Toy-Ventures: Remco Energized Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
- PlaidStallions 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Jan 14 2022
- 1978 Kenner SSP Catalog-Star Wars-Monsters
- Marx Safari Adventure Action Figures Catalog 1975
- Toy-Ventures: Welcome Back Kotter Toys
- Knock-Offs Artist Spotlight #2: Barbarian Rage
Knock-Offs is our New BooK!
1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 action figures AHI batman Big Jim Bionic colouring books dress alike fashion mockery GI Joe halloween Hasbro home decor hulk kenner knock offs Mall Appearances Marvel comics Mattel mego monsters plaidstallions planet of the apes podcast Pod Stallions Rack Toys Remco Shogun Warriors six million dollar man Space:1999 Spider-Man star trek star wars superheroes superman toy-ventures Toylove Toy Love universal monsters